Freeshape LLC. ("Freeshape") maintains this Web Site (the "Site") for your information, education, communication, and personal entertainment. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re post, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Freeshape, Inc. written permission. Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Freeshape, Inc. are superseded and of no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Freeshape. Freeshape neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Freeshape.
- You expressly understand and agree that Freeshape will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Freeshape has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Web Site; (ii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; or (iii) any other matter relating to the Web Site. While Freeshape uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, Freeshape makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Freeshape assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither Freeshape nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Freeshape also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, nonconfidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Freeshape or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Freeshape is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Freeshape. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site, including Freeshape®, Design without limits are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Freeshape. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Freeshape or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Freeshape will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- Freeshape has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- Although Freeshape may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, Freeshape is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Freeshape will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Freeshape to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- Software from this Site is further subject to United States Export Controls. No software from this Site may be downloaded or exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (ii) anyone on the United States Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
- Freeshape may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Freeshape is committed to protecting your privacy online. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used at the Freeshape.com Web site.
The Information We Collect
When you visit our site, we may collect personally identifiable information, including name address and email address.
We also may collect certain non-personally identifiable information when you visit many of our Web pages, such as the type of browser you are using (e.g., Netscape, Internet Explorer), the type of operating system you are using, (e.g., Windows '98 or Mac OS) and the domain name of your Internet service provider (e.g., America Online, Earthlink).
How We Use the Information
We use the information you provide about yourself to respond to your inquiries about our products and services, to send you news and updates about our offerings to provide you with opportunities to purchase other products or services that we believe may be of interest to you.
We will disclose personally identifiable information in response to legal process or when we believe in good faith that the law requires it.
We use the non-personally identifiable information that we collect to improve the design and content of our site and to enable us to personalize your Internet experience. We also may use this information in the aggregate to analyze site usage, as well as to offer you products or services.
We use "cookies" to enhance your experience with our site. Cookies are text files we place in your computer's browser to store your preferences. We do not use our cookies to determine any personally identifiable information about you.
Our Commitment to Security
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent unauthorized access to information that we collect online.